OMBRE BROW TATTOOING
What is Ombre Brow Tattooing?
Ombre brows (also known as powder touch brows) are a semi-permanent brow tattooing technique that creates a soft shaded brow pencil look, to give great definition and depth to the eyebrow.
How long does it last?
Depending on how you heal, and what you're using on the area post-treatment, brow tattooing can last anywhere up to 3 years. We will go through all post-care advice following your treatment to ensure you get the most out of your new brows
Why do I need a touch up?
Touch ups are important to keep your brows looking the best they can. First touch up is usually required at the 6 week mark to ensure any fading or patchiness can be fixed up. Additional touch ups can be done as needed
Why do I need a consultation?
An in-depth consultation is non-negotiable for this procedure. We need to ensure that you are suitable candidate, as certain health issues, medications and allergies may be contraindicated for this treatment. It also gives us a chance to go through all pre and post care instructions, and what to expect whilst you are healing
What should I know before getting my brows tattooed?
- You should get your brows tidied 2-5 days prior to your procedure
- Avoid alcohol for 24hrs prior to treatment. Alcohol in the bloodstream will increase bleeding during the procedure
- If you are sick, the healing process will be slower, and the treatment itself may be less comfortable than if you were in good health
- Make sure you've had something to eat and drink (not alcohol!) before your treatment to ensure you're well hydrated
- Delicate or sensitive skin may redden and swell slightly
- Don't make social plans for the same day immediately after treatment
- If you bruise or bleed easily, or regularly use Fish Oil, Garlic, Ginseng or Ginko, it is recommended you start taking Arnica tablets 3-5 days prior to treatment
Call the salon on (02) 9607 7277 to discuss pricing or to book an appointment